TargetSolutions features more than 60 hours of NFPA training, including Bloodborne Pathogens Safety.
Fire departments using TargetSolutions online fire training system to supplement their hands-on, drill-yard activities will be thrilled to learn about recent upgrades to TargetSolutions’ NFPA training course catalog.
TargetSolutions is implementing new, engaging elements into its NFPA 1500 Series, as well as many other titles in its expanding catalog. These new updates include compelling interactions and reference buttons that reinforce learning.
Several popular course titles from TargetSolutions’ NFPA training catalog, including Bloodborne Pathogens Safety and Driving Safety, have already been updated to reflect the new features. These fire department training courses now have dynamic functionality that provides feedback to incorrectly answered questions during end-of-lesson quiz interactions, definitions for keywords, and a helpful reference tool that alerts users to critical information related to specific NFPA standards.
“We hope that incorporating the actual verbiage from the NFPA standards will help bridge the relevance of the course to a firefighters work in the field,” said Lauren Hardcastle, Content and Compliance Manager for TargetSolutions.
TargetSolutions course catalog delivers more than 250 hours of Fire and EMS recertification courses for emergency responders. More than 60 of those hours are from TargetSolutions’ NFPA 1001 (Firefighter I & II), NFPA 1021 (Company Officer) and NFPA 1500 Series titles.
All of TargetSolutions’ NFPA courses are based on the NFPA codes and standards. Courses in the 1500 series were developed in conjunction with the NFPA as content experts at the NFPA participated in their creation. Here is a list of TargetSolutions courses in the NFPA 1500 Series:
- Advanced HAZWOPER Awareness (Modules 14)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Safety
- Combustible & Flammable Liquids
- Compressed Gas Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- CPR Academic
- Driving Safety
- HAZMAT Spill Prevention & Control
- HAZMAT Transportation
- Laboratory Safety
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use & Disposal
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Right to Know (Hazard Communication)
- Welding Safety
TargetSolutions has a complete library of NFPA 1001 training covering Firefighter I & II awareness and refresher-level courses based on NFPA codes and standards. Here is a list of courses in the NFPA 1001 Series:
- Building Construction
- Fire Behavior
- Fire Control
- Fire Department Communications
- Fire Detection, Alarm & Suppression Systems
- Fire Hose
- Fire Prevention and Public Education
- Fire Streams
- Firefighter Orientation and Safety
- Firefighter Personal Protective Equipment
- Firefighting Foams
- Forcible Entry into a Structure
- Ground Ladders
- Loss Control
- Portable Extinguishers
- Protection of Evidence of Fire Origin & Cause
- Rescue and Extrication
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Vehicle Extrication
- Water Supply
In addition to NFPA 1500 and NFPA 1001, TargetSolutions has also developed a complete line of company officer awareness and refresher-level courses to meet NFPA 1021’s codes and standards. Here is a list of courses in the NFPA 1021 Series:
- Action Plan Implementation
- Assuming the Role ofCompany Officer
- Community Awareness
- Company-Level Training
- Elements of Supervision and Management
- Fire and Life Safety Inspections
- Fire Department Communications
- Fire Department Structure
- Fire Investigation
- Firefighter Safety and Health
- Government Structure
- Incident Response Safety
- Incident Scene Communications
- Incident Scene Management
- Information Management
- Labor Relations
- Leadership as a Group Influence
- Legal Responsibilities and Liabilities
- Pre-Incident Planning
- Professional Ethics
- Public Education Programs
In addition to NFPA 1001, 1021 and 1500 Series, TargetSolutions features two more NFPA online fire training courses: NFPA 1584 Firefighter Rehabilitation and NFPA 1403 Live Fire Training Evolutions.
If you have any questions about TargetSolutions online training course catalog, or courses specific to NFPA codes and standards, please contact us today at (800) 840-8048.
TargetSolutions is the leading provider of web-based technology solutions for fire and EMS organizations. These solutions enable organizations to maintain compliance, reduce losses, deliver curriculum, and track all station-level tasks, certifications and training activities.