|TargetSolutions’ NFPA training courses are based on the NFPA’s codes and standards, including NFPA 1001, NFPA 1021 and the NFPA 1500 Series. Many courses were developed in conjunction with the NFPA and content experts at the NFPA participated in their creation.|
TargetSolutions maintains a library of more than 60 hours of NFPA-approved firefighter training courses. The catalog covers an array of topics and scenarios designed to effectively attack fires with an emphasis on safety and awareness.
Here are TargetSolutions’ top 20 NFPA training courses for firefighters based on the total number of completions over the last year.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Safety
- Building Construction
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Fire Behavior
- Hazard Communication
- Respiratory Protection
- Confined Space Entry
- Ground Ladders
- Advanced HAZWOPER Awareness (Module 1)
- Driving Safety
- Fire Control
- Fire Hose
- Advanced HAZWOPER Awareness (Module 2)
- Firefighter Personal Protective Equipment
- Firefighting Foams
- Fire Detection, Alarm & Suppression Systems
- Forcible Entry into a Structure
- Water Supply
- Fire Streams
If you have any questions about TargetSolutions’ online NFPA firefighter training courses, please contact us at (800) 840-8048.