Fire Department Management Software and Recordkeeping
TargetSolutions’ tracking system records fire department ISO training and all types of operational records. The system is loaded with ready-made electronic documents for tracking EMS recertification, daily training drills, inspections, licenses, and more.Download Solutions >
Online Training & the Fire Service: Learn Why It's a Perfect Match
Innovative technology like online training is helping fire departments of all sizes operate more effectively. Some in the fire service, however, are slower to adopt new solutions. Read our white paper for the facts about online fire training.Download the Facts >
Firefighter Training Ideas: Eight Great Tips for Training Your Crew
This best practices guide outlines eight fire department training tips that can help chiefs, officers and captains train personnel more effectively. Training experts might take some of this for granted, but these valuable tips can help your department.Read Special Report >
A Prepared Firefighter, Is a Safer, More Effective Firefighter
Schedule, deliver and track more than 160 hours of EMS continuing education and more than 60 hours of NFPA Training.
- Meet federal, state and local training requirements
- EMS recertification courses featuring engaging interactions
- NFPA 1001, NFPA 1021 Company Officer, NFPA 1500 Series
- Wildland fire training, EVO, OSHA, harassment prevention, etc.
Powerful Online Fire Training Technology for Tracking and Reporting
If you're the type of training manager who wants to track every aspect of your department's training program, we have the online tool for you.
- Document every hour of training, including offline instructor-led events
- Deliver policies, inspections, driver’s licenses, EMT credentials, etc.
- Easily generate comprehensive, detailed training reports with total efficiency
Utilize Resources Shared by TargetSolutions' Fire Department Training Network
Access TargetSolutions’ unique file-sharing application featuring thousands of training resources uploaded by departments from around the country.
- Community Resources has been coined “Google on steroids for the fire service”
- Resource center features presentations, videos, policies, files, etc.
- Save time and money by using TargetSolutions' fire department training network
Have Firefighter Training Ideas? Deliver Custom Training with TargetSolutions
Create your own training content and assign it to personnel with just a few simple clicks using TargetSolutions.
- Compatible with third-party course-building software
- Deliver unlimited number of SCORM-compliant courses
- Store custom files, documents and more in file-sharing database
Have Confidence in Your Fire Department's ISO Records
TargetSolutions features a pre-built fire department ISO training package that blends online courses with live-fire training exercises to meet requirements for driver, officer, hazmat, company and facilities training.
- One-of-a-kind tool that simplifies the entire ISO tracking process
- Generate detailed reports structured perfectly for ISO’s reviewing process
- Ensure ISO has little trouble auditing your department’s records
TargetSolutions Comes Loaded with Pre-Built Fire Department Tracking Applications
TargetSolutions has created training bundles that simplify tracking for all types of activities that need to be recorded by fire departments.
- Deliver ready-made training bundles for ISO training hours, EMS recertification, ARFF, NIMS, etc.
- TargetSolutions features 19 customizable electronic forms for daily drill-yard activities
- Pre- and post-incident reports, inspection checks, probationary evals, and much more
Make Fire Department Training More Convenient and Economical
Firefighter training can be completed anytime, anywhere with intuitive, easy-to-use online fire training applications that save time and money.
- Complete training while on-the-go using mobile devices
- Online system is accessible 24/7 wherever there is an internet connection
- Improve response times, reduce overtime, eliminate scheduling difficulties, etc.