TargetSolutions’ Community Resources application contains a plethora of fire department training resources and allows users to easily access, utilize and share valuable tools with other community members.
Are you looking for a training tool to present to your employees about how to improve functionality on the job? There’s a resource for that!
Community Resources is a versatile file-sharing application that allows users to share and download valuable training tools anytime, anywhere. With a rich arsenal of custom content and an encyclopedia of topics, community members are sure to be pleasantly surprised with what they find among the thousands of currently available resources inside TargetSolutions’ online depository.
The types of tools you’ll find in Community Resources’ robust library include:
- Videos: Training demonstrations, tutorials, documentaries and everything in between.
- Webinars: Includes a vast selection of presentations delivered from local organizations, industry websites, and TargetSolutions’ how-to webcasts.
- Policies: Curious about a local policy? Interested in national training standards? Community Resources has it all.
- Presentations: Maybe it’s a video, maybe it’s a webinar, or maybe it’s both. Upload, download, and integrate complete PowerPoint presentations with ease.
- Links: Did you find something useful on another website? Do you think others will enjoy it? Upload it into Community Resources and share the wealth.
Easily download, modify, and assign shared resources with just a few clicks of the mouse. Import any resource into your organization’s File Center and modify if necessary before assigning to your employees through the Activities Builder. Be sure to rate resources so other community members can properly partake in the experience.
Some of the most viewed and highly rated pieces are promoted as a Resource of the Month and featured front-and-center on TargetSolutions’ website. Past monthly selections include a series of videos that focus on stress management for emergency responders, a visual demonstration of educating employees on back safety, and a video presentation of a firefighter suspected of alcohol abuse.
To see firsthand what types of fire department training resources are available, click the “Community Resources” tab inside TargetSolutions’ online training management system. If you have any questions, please contact us today at (800) 840-8048.