How can you determine if your organization is ready to reopen during the COVID-19 pandemic? There are many factors to consider. To help agencies review the risks and requirements of reopening, Vector Solutions released the new course: Coronavirus 107: Reopening Your Organization.
As the latest addition to Vector Solutions’ complimentary COVID-19 training series, this video breaks down your risk assessment into 3 key steps. After completing this course, you can identify top priorities for reopening and feel more prepared moving forward.
Coronavirus 107: Reopening Your Organization
This brief training video outlines the 3 steps you need to take to determine your organization’s readiness to reopen. First, you must determine if you should consider reopening. Whether or not this is an option for your organization is based on state and local mandates as well as your ability to protect high risk employees.
Secondly, you need to ensure recommended health and safety actions are in place. Finally, organizations need a system for the ongoing monitoring of employees’ health.
After presenting each point, the course uses images and video demonstrations to help guide best practices.
Vector Solutions’ Complimentary COVID-19 Training
Vector Solutions, a leading provider of eLearning and operations management solutions, created a complimentary COVID-19 training series to help raise awareness and improve public safety. Available through its Vector Care program, this video series accessible via YouTube, the Coronavirus Resource Center and inside the TargetSolutions platform.
Here is a breakdown of each COVID-19 course, available at no cost to you:
- Coronavirus 101: What You Need to Know – This course covers how coronavirus spreads, how to recognize symptoms, methods to prevent and treat the virus and what to do if you become sick.
- Coronavirus: 102: Preparing Your Household – With this course, you can follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to take necessary actions before and after an outbreak occurs in your community.
- Coronavirus 103: Managing Stress and Anxiety – Lessons in this course define stress and anxiety, common signs and symptoms and ways to reduce stress for yourself and others during the pandemic.
- Coronavirus 104: Transitioning to a Remote Workforce – This course shares best practices for leadership to transition to a remote workforce and discusses difficulties to avoid.
- Coronavirus 105: Cleaning and Disinfecting Common Spaces – The course covers CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting spaces that those with confirmed COVID-19 visited.
- Coronavirus 106: CDC Guidelines for Making & Using Cloth Face Coverings – Video tutorials show sew and non-sew methods for creating face coverings according to guidance from the CDC.