|TargetSolutions revised 5 highly utilized courses in the NFPA 1001 series with upgraded content, video-driven modules and an on-screen instructor to increase engagement and improve performance.|
NFPA 1001 outlines the essential qualifications for firefighters to effectively and safely perform necessary duties on the job. To meet this standard, TargetSolutions’ online firefighter training course catalog has a complete NFPA 1001 series for Firefighter I & II awareness and refresher level courses.
For an optimized learning experience, TargetSolutions updated some of the most highly utilized courses in this series with upgraded content, video-driven modules and an on-screen instructor.
“Our NFPA 1001 series contains some of our most widely utilized and important courses, as they reinforce the basics of firefighting. By including video-based demonstrations for each course’s most critical elements and using an instructor to guide the learner through each learning objective, we’re ensuring our training is as comprehensive and engaging as ever.”
Bryan Fitzgerald, Content Manager, TargetSolutions
Each course received a full content upgrade and feature an on-screen instructor to guide personnel through the courses’ modules and keep them engaged. As learners complete their NFPA 1001 training hours, new case studies and up-to-date industry standards and statistics reinforce crucial lessons.
- NFPA 1001: Fire Prevention and Public Education: Provides a basic overview of some of the most commonly encountered fire hazards and the methods fire departments can use to raise public awareness of fire safety and prevention.
- NFPA 1001: Ground Ladders: Highlights the types of ladders used in fire operations, how to maintain those ladders, and how to safely carry and place ladders.
- NFPA 1001: Fire Hose: Introduces all the aspects of fire hoses for fire personnel.
- NFPA 1001: Ventilation Examines the different types of ventilation and covers the importance of full personal protective equipment during ventilation.
- NFPA 1001: Forcible Entry into a Structure: Covers the knowledge and skills necessary to perform forcible entry efficiently and safely – including how to select the appropriate location to enter, basic considerations for entry, and how to care for forcible entry tools.
Brand-new to these NFPA 1001 courses are video-based demonstrations of key learning objectives. Featured in each new course, these animated or live demonstrations integrate visual learning methods to increase retention. Rather than just earning NFPA 1001 training hours, personnel will better understand necessary procedures and better replicate them in real life.
For questions about updated courses in TargetSolutions’ NFPA 1001 series, please contact us today!