TargetSolutions has recently updated the content and multimedia of two NFPA® 1001 training courses that cover various aspects of fire safety.
In an ongoing effort to provide the most engaging online training experience possible, TargetSolutions has completed major revisions to a pair of NFPA® 1001 training courses: Fire Behavior and Firefighter PPE. Now presented in an interactive multimedia format with a complete voice-over narration track, these two courses explore the fundamentals of fire safety training as they relate to fire behavior and personal protective equipment for firefighters.
Objectives of Fire Behavior include:
- Recognize the methods of heat transfer
- Define flash point and fire point
- Identify the physical states of matter in which fuels are found
- Describe the four stages of fire development
Objectives of Firefighter PPE include:
- Fit tests and firefighter responsibilities
- Wildland and HAZMAT gear
- SCBA and other types of breathing apparatuses
- Care and maintenance of PPE
The NFPA® 1001 training courses, Fire Behavior and Firefighter PPE, follow a trend of dynamic lesson releases that are written to the NFPA® standard. Recently, TargetSolutions launched a bundle of courses written to the NFPA® 1410 and 1041 standards that explore firefighter evolutions and firefighter instructor training.
Visit our course library to view a complete listing of all of our NFPA® offerings.
To learn more about these courses, please contact TargetSolutions today at (800) 840-8048.