This integrated mobile application and web-based solution makes it simple to schedule employees, adjust staffing levels, recall employees to fill shifts, manage overtime and track hours for payroll. Best of all, you can try out this solution for your agency, for free, with a 30-day free trial.
Why should your agency sign up for a free trial period? Among the advanced, but user-friendly, features, there are many benefits to choosing TargetSolutions Scheduling™. Here are the top 5 reasons to sign up for a free trial today:
The Top 5 Reasons to Register for a Free Trial
- Risk-free way to test if the system is right for you. Signing up for a free trial of TargetSolutions Scheduling™ means no obligations. Your agency can try out the mobile app and web-accessible solution for one month to ensure it’s the right choice for your personnel.
- Easy setup with in-platform assistance. Setting up the system to your department’s scheduling rules is simple with a comprehensive Help Center and customer service team. When you purchase the system, the same team is available to help you every step of the way.
- Streamline how you fill shifts. One of the most time-consuming scheduling tasks for agencies is contacting personnel to fill open shifts. With the Callbacks feature, you can determine rules to automatically call individuals for available shifts and customize how they are notified – via email, phone call or text message.
- Increase transparency and enhance reports. This system improves the visibility of shifts with multiple schedule view options. Additionally, the mobile app allows employees to communicate and make updates faster and more easily. Your reports are also clearer and provide greater transparency for overtime, time off and payroll.
- The work you put in during the trial period is saved. Your system’s setup will carry over from the trial period when you purchase TargetSolutions Scheduling™. You won’t have to rebuild anything and our customer service team is here to help you through the implementation.
To start your free trial of TargetSolutions Scheduling™, please fill out this form today!