|This slideshow explains the top 10 ways organizations are benefiting from implementing online training for their workforce.|
There was a time when people frowned at the very thought of interactive online training. The newfangled process was just too different than the customary old-school approach for normal classroom-style training, they thought.
In fact, a few years ago TargetSolutions conducted a survey that determined 22 percent of respondents were hesitant to implement online training at their organization. More recently, that number dropped to 18 percent in a different survey.
But as society grows more dependent and comfortable with technology, the percentage of detractors will only decrease. Especially when organizations learn the various ways they can benefit by implementing the right computer-based system.
Here are the top 10 ways agencies are benefiting from TargetSolutions’ online training courses and applications:
- Achieving compliance with mandatory training requirements
- Making training more convenient
- Realizing valuable cost savings
- Educating employees on safety and reducing liability
- Increasing comprehension of training material
- Ensuring training has been delivered
- Creating alert notifications for upcoming assignments
- Generating detailed training reports and tracking progress
- Combining training with important and relevant policies
- Going mobile and reducing carbon footprint
Check the slideshow above for more details on these benefits. And if you would like more information about TargetSolutions online training catalog, please contact us today at (800) 840-8046.