TargetSolutions’ Top 6 Back-to-School Training Courses aim to address the unique challenges that school districts will face for the upcoming 2017-18 school year.
As the 2017-18 school year is right around the corner, the “Summer Slide” is not just a concern for students who forgot about school over their summer vacation. School staff also risk falling behind on back-to-school training.
TargetSolutions addresses these concerns by identifying the Top 6 training courses for school districts so they can assign annual mandated back-to-school training and get a head start on the new semester.
These Top 6 training courses for school districts were selected to address the unique challenges school staff will face on a regular basis. With frequent policy updates or new threats to the learning environment, such as cyberbullying, personnel must constantly refresh their training to be prepared.
Incorporating these key courses into your school’s back-to-school training will reduce liability and improve the safety of staff and students alike:
- Mandated Reporter: Reporting Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of Children: Demonstrates what do if you suspect a child is being abused.
- Sexual Harassment Awareness: Provides strategies to deal with and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Safety: Provides practical information and prevention strategies associated with bloodborne pathogens.
- Avoiding Slips, Trips and Falls: Helps recognition of fall hazards to prevent injury.
- School Bullying: Focuses on programs to stop bullying and create a positive environment.
- Youth Suicide Awareness and Prevention: Familiarizes staff with risk factors and warning signs for proper response and prevention measures for suicidal youth.
With all the back-to-school buzz and stress, these Top 6 training courses highlight essential topics for school staff. Using TargetSolutions, school districts can seamlessly deliver, track and report course completions for annual mandated training.
For any questions about TargetSolutions’ Top 6 training courses for school districts, please contact us today (800) 840-8048!