Board Members Will Provide Feedback to Help TargetSolutions Optimize Its Online Training Management System for Law Enforcement
SAN DIEGO – TargetSolutions, a leading provider of online training for public safety agencies, is excited to announce the creation of a new 11-member Advisory Board for Law Enforcement. This special panel will provide insight to TargetSolutions on how to best develop online law enforcement training applications and course material.
“I am very excited about the establishment of TargetSolutions’ Law Enforcement Advisory Board and the wealth of knowledge and experience it contains,” said TargetSolutions Law Enforcement Content Instructor Stephen Ramirez. “Our Board is extremely diverse and dynamic. I believe TargetSolutions is uniquely poised to fulfill the urgent need for valid, timely, accessible, and effective law enforcement training.”
The Board’s stated mission is to use “in-depth discussions, review processes, protocols, and testing to provide feedback on proposed programs, policies and communications that will maximize TargetSolutions’ ability to meet the daily needs and issues of diverse law enforcement agencies.”
TargetSolutions held its first Board meeting in July and introduced members to the company’s online training management system. Over the past few months, the Board has been conducting a thorough evaluation of TargetSolutions’ training courses to determine where they can be improved. The Board will also advise on content topics for future course development.
TargetSolutions currently features more than 240 online law enforcement training and is accepted in numerous states, including Texas, Nevada and New York. Courses with videos, interactions, and real-life scenario lessons are delivered through an easy-to-use online training management system.
“The Advisory Board will provide a fresh perspective in criminal justice practices to help TargetSolutions deliver real-time training to 21st century law enforcement,” said Matt Garrison, a former lieutenant of the Texas Department of Public Safety, who now works as a security operations manager and is one of the Board’s 11 members.
“We feel incredibly fortunate to have such a talented group of individuals who are willing to serve on our Board and guide us in our efforts to deliver the best possible training to the law enforcement community. Their selfless contributions and shared passion for improving the industry will help us continue to innovate.”
TargetSolutions’ Content and Compliance Manager Lauren Crosby
Here are the 11 members of the Board and their current or former positions:
- Bill Bivin, deputy with Cooke County Sheriff’s Department in Gainesville, Texas
- John Bruce, chief with Frisco Police Department in Frisco, Texas
- Matt Garrison, security operations manager with Bell Helicopter, which is based in Fort Worth, Texas
- Tiffany Godfrey, deputy program manager with Armament Systems in New Hope, Minn.
- Brian Harvey, chief of Allen Police Department in Allen, Texas
- Kimberly Jozwiak, director of municipal court and the city marshal’s service with the City of Corpus Christi, Texas
- Jeffery McGowen, sergeant with the Harris County Sheriff’s Department in Houston and past-president of the Texas Crime Prevention Association
- Jimmy Perdue, public safety director with North Richland Hills Police Department, Texas
- Margarita Quihuis, persuasive technology and behavior design consultant and researcher at Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab in California
- Red Redden, police chief with Carrollton Police Department in Carrollton, Texas
- Elizabeth Tabarani, with El Paso County Sheriff’s Office in El Paso, Texas
TargetSolutions delivers cutting-edge software applications, engaging online training courses, and world-class customer service. The company was founded in 1999 and today there are more than 2,000 organizations across the country using TargetSolutions’ technology to solve their training challenges. TargetSolutions is headquartered in San Diego, Calif. For more information, call us at 1 (800) 840-8048.