BUILT FOR THE FIRE SERVICE
The Industry’s Leading Training and Operations Management System
Fire Department Training & Compliance Testimonials
Central San Mateo Fire
Training Captain Jake Pelk of Central San Mateo County Training Division (Calif.) discusses why his agency uses TargetSolutions.
Enterprise for the Fire Service
Fueled by collaboration, 15 San Diego fire departments have come together to form the North Zone, built on the TargetSolutions enterprise system.
The Ultimate Tool for Fire Department Training & Operations Management
A Prepared Firefighter, Is a Safer and More Effective Firefighter
TargetSolutions features more than 450 hours of fire department education, including more than 250 hours of Fire and EMS recertification.
- Meet federal, state and local fire department training requirements
- Deliver EMS recertification courses featuring engaging interactions
- Deliver NFPA 1001, NFPA 1021 Company Officer, NFPA 1500 Series
- Deliver Wildland fire training, EVO, OSHA, harassment prevention, etc.
Powerful Online Fire Department Training Technology for Tracking & Reporting
With TargetSolutions you can track every aspect of your fire department’s training program.
- Document every hour of training, including offline drill-yard events
- Deliver policies, inspections, driver’s licenses, EMT credentials, etc.
- Generate comprehensive, detailed training reports with total efficiency
Have Confidence in Your Fire Department’s ISO Records
TargetSolutions features a pre-built fire department ISO training package.
- Blend online courses with live-fire training exercises
- Meet standards for Driver, Officer, Hazmat, Company and Facilities training
- Simplify the entire ISO tracking process with TargetSolutions’ technology
- Generate detailed reports structured perfectly for ISO’s reviewing process
- Ensure ISO has little trouble auditing your department’s records
Pre-Built Fire Department Tracking Applications
TargetSolutions’ ready-made Platform Solutions simplify training management.
- Deliver pre-made training packages for ISO training hours, EMS recertification, ARFF, NIMS, etc.
- Access customizable electronic forms for tracking daily drill-yard training
- Create pre- and post-incident reports, inspection checks, probationary evals, skill sheets, task books, and much more.
TargetSolutions Offers the No. 1 Fire Department Training Online Network
Community Resources has been coined “Google on steroids for the fire service.”
- Access unique file-sharing application featuring training resources
- Utilize thousands of presentations, videos, policies, files, etc.
- Save time with ready-made or customizable resources shared by network
Deliver Custom Online Fire Department Training with TargetSolutions
Create your department’s own custom training and assign it out with just a few simple clicks.
- TargetSolutions is compatible with third-party course-building software
- TargetSolutions is capable of delivering SCORM-compliant courses
- TargetSolutions is a centralized location for storing files and documents
A Perfect Solution for Training Groups Looking to Collaborate
TargetSolutions’ Enterprise functionality is built for training groups looking to synchronize training activities, share resources and enhance communication.
- Create digital tracking activities for logging training and share with connected agencies
- Streamline the creation of activities for hands-on training, inspections and skill competencies by working with your group through TargetSolutions
- Store files, documents and policies in one centralized online location for all members of the group
- Collaborate to create and deliver the same training and operational information across your region
Innovative New Technology for Tracking Fire Apparatus and Inventory Checks
TargetSolutions Check It™ streamlines routine checks of trucks, tools, medical supplies, drugs, and other items logged in inventory records
- Features a powerful maintenance module that tracks out of service equipment as it moves through the repair process, including cost reporting
- Gives Fire and EMS agencies insight into their inventory, so they can spot issues in real time
- Create customized checklists or download checklists from a shared library to track resources online
- View intuitive reports featuring automatically generated graphs and figures
Elevate Your Agency’s Crew Scheduling with the Leading Fire Cloud Solution
With TargetSolutions Scheduling™ Powered by CrewSense, Your Agency Can Do the Following:
- Schedule employees’ shifts in one, centralized location
- Automate overtime shifts and emergency call-outs
- View roster information across jurisdictions
The Ultimate Tool for Fire Department Training Online
Check out TargetSolutions’ ROI Calculator to learn how much money your department could be saving every month with the industry’s leading computer-based fire safety training system.